There's a lot of new cyber attacks occurring and today we are going to talk about them in more detail. Many bad actors are using SMS spoofing and Social Engineering to get in. Listen in an learn about how those attacks played out against the casino industry. You don't want to miss when we share what you can do to stop them. Pro-tip: Good MFA is your friend. Use it everywhere you can including on your employees and customers during phone calls.
Big Thanks to our Sponsor
Mandiant Post - https://www.mandiant.com/resources/blog/unc3944-sms-phishing-sim-swapping-ransomware
Rachel Tobac Post - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7108040643905474562
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:06 Improving the Attacker Odds at the Casino
- 04:09 SEC 8-K filings
- 13:28 MGM Timeline of attack
- 16:55 What can we do against these attacks?
- 22:51 Upgrading your MFA
- 24:16 Custom Authentication Strength
- 27:11 New Social Engineering Attacks
- 32:31 OKTA attacks