Have you ever thought about what does it mean to say there has been a material incident? How is materiality determined? What is the history of how that term has been defined by U.S. Regulators. Listen to today's show and increase your CISO Tradecraft
Big Thanks to our Sponsors
- Risk3Sixty - https://risk3sixty.com/whitepaper/
- CPRIME - For those valuing leadership, policy, and governance in tech risk and security, Cprime is here to help. Enhance your skills with our training and workshops, ensuring effective policy design and strategy alignment. As a tech coaching firm, Cprime offers classes for teams and executives on security analytics and risk management. Led by a Cprime expert, align expectations, prioritize, and map tools for robust governance across your tech portfolio. Upgrade risk management at www.cprime.com/train and use code 'cprimepod' for 15% off training. Elevate your approach!
Link to FAIR-MAM
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:16 What is the concept of material?
- 07:08 Investors increasingly seek information
- 11:21 Title 17 of the US Code Part 242
- 17:38 Backup and Recovery that is Resilient and Geographically Diverse
- 22:10 The New SEC requirements
- 26:38 Reporting Cyber Incidents
- 31:40 FAIR-MAM